The materials on this Website ("Site") are provided by Eastern Bearings Inc., dba, Eastern Industrial Automation ("EIA") as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. By viewing any materials from this Site, you agree to these terms. If you do not agree to them, do not use the Site or purchase any materials from it.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICE. The documents and information on this Site are copyrighted materials of EIA and its information providers. Reproduction or storage of materials retrieved from or contained on the Site is subject to the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, 17 U.S.C., and international copyright laws. Except as expressly provided herein, EIA and its information providers do not grant any express or implied right whatsoever under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or any other intellectual property, whether owned by, licensed to, or held by EIA or contained or embodied, in whole or in part, on the Site.
The content and software on the Site may be used only as a shopping and purchasing resource for the items listed on the Site. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content on the Site is strictly prohibited. EIA and its affiliates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if EIA believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of EIA and/or its affiliates.
- DISCLAIMER. THE MATERIALS ON, AND THE OPERATION OF, THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL EIA OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF EIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
EIA and its suppliers further do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within this Site. EIA may make changes to these materials, or the products described therein, at any time without notice. EIA makes no commitment to update these materials.
- INVENTORY. We cannot and do not guarantee that EIA will have all items in stock at any time. Quantities of items will vary from time to time. No rain checks. Prices may vary outside the continental United States. Customer is responsible for all shipping, handling, and other similar charges.
- PRICES are subject to change without notice, and are determined at the time of shipment. Quoted prices do not include shipping and handling charges or sales, excise, use, or similar taxes.
- AUTHORIZATION. Any user of the Site is fully responsible and liable for all orders that originate under the user's sign-on user name, password, or e-mail address. EIA is under no obligation whatsoever to inquire into the authorization for any order originating under the user's sign-on user name, password, or e-mail address and is fully authorized and entitled to rely upon and honor, at its sole discretion, any or all such orders.
- RESPONSABILITY. EIA is not responsible for technical, hardware, software failures of any kind, lost, unavailable network connections, or incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions. EIA may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by EIA. EIA does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites.
- APPLICABLE LAWS: This Site is controlled by EIA from its offices within the United States of America. EIA makes no representation that the materials contained in this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the materials contained in this Site in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the materials contained in this Site shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without regard to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to the Site and these disclaimers, terms, and conditions at any time.